`Brexit' Won't Scare Norway Wealth Fund Away From London DealsBy
Fund going `back to basics' to assses global property
Biggest wealth fund now a little more cautious on deals
The world’s biggest sovereign wealth fund says the risk of a British exit from the European Union won’t diminish its interest in the U.K. capital as a place to buy property.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's