$1 Billion Diamond Sale May Be Too Much Too Soon for Hurt MinersBy and
De Beers, Alrosa sold more than market expected last month
That `exuberance' will be hard to maintain, Lucara CEO says
The world’s two biggest diamond miners just sold $1 billion worth of gems and it’s making smaller rivals nervous.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts