Ugandan Party Says Biometric Scans Won't End Vote-Rigging FearsBy
Voters to scan fingerprints before casting ballots on Feb. 18
Group says vote-counting process still vulnerable to fraud
Uganda’s main opposition said next week’s elections still face the threat of rigging, even after authorities introduced a biometric system to register voters for the polls in which President Yoweri Museveni is seeking to extend his three-decade rule.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day