U.K. Industry Has Worst Quarter in Almost Three YearsBy
Production plunges 1.1% in December compared with November
Output drop in fourth -quarter period revised to 0.5%
U.K. industrial production plunged more than economists forecast in December, capping its worst quarterly performance in almost three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn