Standard Chartered Leads Credit Swap Surge for U.K. BanksBy
Stock trades below price of $5.1 billion right offering
Bank's shares at lowest in more than 17 years in London
As fears grow over the stability of the European banking system, Standard Chartered Plc is being hit by a double whammy in credit markets with investors increasingly worried about the U.K.-based lender’s business in Asia, where it earns most of its revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks