Ruble Gains as Citi Says Prospect of Oil Bottom Stoking AppetiteBy
Russia sold all local debt offered in OFZ auctions today
Any optimism from Yellen could be `short-lived': Commerzbank
The ruble ended four days of declines and the government sold all the bonds it offered at auctions as oil rallied and Citigroup Inc. said traders are increasing exposure to the Russian currency amid speculation crude is close to a bottom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks