Renzi Challenged on Gay Couple's Legal Status in Catholic ItalyBy
Italy one of last EU states not to recognize gay partnerships
Interior minister threatens referendum to repeal measure
Prime Minister Matteo Renzi faces a challenge from within his ruling coalition as he fights to win legal recognition for homosexual couples in Roman Catholic Italy, among the last European Union states without such a provision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt