OPEC Sees Steeper Drop in Rivals' Supply as Price Curbs SpendingBy
Group's output rose by 130,700 barrels a day in January
Non-OPEC supply to decline by 700,000 barrels a day this year
OPEC revised estimates of production from rival suppliers, indicating a steeper drop in non-OPEC supply than previously anticipated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts