Oil Above $55 Is a Long-Term Inevitability, Maersk CEO SaysBy
CEO sees global demand pushing oil price higher over time
Maersk still targets acquisitions in North Sea, Andersen says
After testing a 12-year low, the price of oil simply has to go up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks