Nissan Profit Beats Estimates as Rogue Paces U.S. Sales RiseMa Jie and Masatsugu Horie
Automaker benefits from record industrywide deliveries in U.S.
U.S. sales of the Rogue crossover surged 44% last year
Nissan Motor Co. reported profit that beat analyst estimates as the Rogue crossover drove increased demand in the U.S., the Japanese automaker’s biggest market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries