James Bond, Star Wars Studio Pinewood Put Up for SaleBy
Buckinghamshire studios home to almost all James Bond Films
Rothschild hired to conduct a strategic review of company
Pinewood Group Plc, the owner of the studios where “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” and almost all James Bond movies were filmed, hired Rothschild to conduct a strategic review of the company that could lead to its sale. The stock soared.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap