Italy's Eni Said to Explore Sale of Gas and Power Retail AssetsBy , , and
Deliberations at early stage; buyout firms, utilities may look
Business said to potentially fetch as much as 2 billion euros
Eni SpA, Italy’s largest oil producer, is in the early stages of exploring a sale of gas and power retail assets as part of plans to reduce debt, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License