Investors Need Central Banks to Spark Rally, UniCredit CEO SaysBy and
U.S., Europe, Japan, China central banks need to coordinate
Governments can also boost confidence by stepping up reforms
Investors “need a new floor” to come back to equity markets as stocks tumble, and they’re looking for clear signals from the world’s big central banks, according to UniCredit Chief Executive Officer Federico Ghizzoni.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing