Indonesia in 'Big Push' to Open Up Economy to More InvestmentBy and
Investment rules to be rationalized: Trade Minister Lembong
Infrastructure spending to push 2015 growth to 5.2%, he says
Indonesia is intent on opening up previously closed sectors of the economy to foreign capital, the trade minister said, as the government prepares to announce changes to its investment guidelines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas