Hungary to Start Buying Bad Loans From Banks as EU Clears PlanBy and
Asset manager to buy distressed commercial loans for 15 months
EU rules purchase at market prices doesn't amount to state aid
Hungary’s central bank will start buying non-performing commercial loans after the European Union approved the plan that’s intended to boost corporate lending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks