How Low Can Central Banks Go? JPMorgan Reckons Way, Way LowerBy
ECB could cut to -4.5% and Fed to -1.3%, says bank in analysis
Economists say `mistake' to underestimate monetary policy
There are “no limits” to how far central banks can ease monetary policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts