EU Plans 1-Year Extension of MiFID II Market Rule Start DateBy
European Commission gives firms more time to get systems ready
Hill says delay necessitated by complexity of technical rules
Financial firms will have an additional year to comply with MiFID II, the overhaul of European Union market rules that cover everything from derivatives trading to bond pricing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone