Copper Declines in London as Freeport Exports May Swell GlutBy and
Indonesia approves renewal of export license from Grasberg
Other industrial metals gain as U.S. equities increase
Copper posted the biggest two-day drop since September on concern that exports from Freeport-McMoRan Inc.’s Indonesian mine, the world’s second-largest for the commodity, will add to an oversupplied market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders