Cisco Jumps on Forecasting Sales Growth Amid Global SlowdownBy
Revenue in current quarter may increase as much as 4 percent
Company not `seeing any kind of panic,' CEO Robbins says
Cisco Systems Inc., whose equipment is the backbone of the Internet, jumped the most in almost three years after predicting sales that may beat some analysts’ estimates, countering concern that corporate spending is falling off amid signs the global economy is weakening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion