CFTC Too Broke to Properly Police Flash Traders, Massad SaysBy
Agency head tells House appropriators CFTC needs more money
Massad says industry booming while agency tech falls behind
The top U.S. derivatives regulator said his agency needs more money to keep up with the Flash Boys.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline