Canada Pension Assets Grow to $204 Billion With Weak LoonieBy
Fund's investments included Petco, Cablevision, Skyway
CEO says gains made even with mixed results in fixed income
Canada Pension Plan Investment Board posted a 4.6 percent gross return in the fiscal third quarter as the value of its foreign holdings were bolstered by a declining currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards