Blackstone, Carlyle Split on Buybacks After Stocks PlummetBy
Apollo chief Leon Black calls share valuation an 'absurdity'
Schwarzman: Blackstone's cash should be for funds, M&A
The world’s biggest private equity firms don’t agree on everything, including what to do when public investors are driving down their stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations