Asian Stocks Drop as Japan's Topix Slips Amid Global VolatilityBy
Japanese benchmark index drops to lowest since October 2014
Australia enters bear market as banks extend declines
Asian stocks dropped as a week of volatile trading in global equities continued, with Japanese shares extending losses to the lowest level since October 2014 and Australia tumbling into a bear market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day