Abadi Signals Iraq Cabinet Overhaul as Cleric Steps Up PressureBy and
Politicians failed to unite behind plan to save nation: Abadi
Sistani abandons weekly messages as challenge to government
Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi signaled an overhaul of his cabinet, days after Iraq’s most senior Shiite cleric expressed disapproval at the slow place of change in the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets