Zenefits CEO Conrad Resigns Amid Regulatory Compliance IssuesBy
Startup says it had `inadequate' compliance under former chief
Chief Operating Officer David Sacks takes company leadership
Corporate software startup Zenefits said Parker Conrad has resigned as chief executive officer, citing “inadequate” processes and regulatory compliance. David Sacks, Zenefits’s chief operating officer and a former Microsoft Corp. executive, will take over as CEO of the human-resources software maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's