TUI Turkish Bookings Plunge as Vacationers Seek Safer SpainBy
Turkey summer reservations tumble 40% after January attack
Hotel prices at Riu chain rise as customers switch to Spain
TUI AG, Europe’s largest tour operator, said demand for summer vacations in Turkey tumbled about 40 percent following a suicide bombing at a tourist attraction in Istanbul last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards