The Age of Automaker Consolidation Finally Reaches JapanBy , , and
Car industry may shrink to no more than three groups by 2020
Daihatsu says lack of resources led to Toyota buyout
Japan’s crowded auto industry is poised to look more like other major markets, with three or fewer carmakers left by the end of the decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License