Tesla Stock Slide May Halt With Model 3 Unveil, Barclays SaysBy and
New model's March showing seen drawing attention to company
Electric-car maker's stock fell 38% this year through Monday
Tesla Motors Inc. could re-ignite investor interest next month if the company shows off its mass-market Model 3 car as expected, a Barclays Plc analyst said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself