Taiwan Rescuers Race Against the Clock as Quake Toll Rises to 41By
Rescuers bring in heavy machinery to speed up the search
Death toll climbs to 41 with more than 100 still missing
The death toll from Taiwan’s earthquake rose to 41 as rescuers mobilized heavy machinery Tuesday to dig through the rubble of collapsed high-rise buildings for survivors, in a race against the clock more than 72 hours after the temblor struck the island’s southwest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts