Siemens Said to Near Deal to Combine Wind Unit With GamesaBy , , and
Companies said to plan announcement as soon as Tuesday
The deal would create world's largest wind-turbine maker
Siemens AG is close to a deal to combine its wind business with Gamesa Corp. Tecnologica SA, according to people familiar with the negotiations. Gamesa’s shares surged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States