Shale Bust Not Busting as Fast as U.S. Government ThoughtBy
Total 184,000 barrels/day added to EIA's February estimate
Estimate for Gas output from Marcellus raised 4.2 percent
Shale patches in the U.S. are pumping out more oil and gas than the government previously thought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards