New CEO to Accelerate Reforms at Mexico’s Indebted Oil CompanyBy
Producer tasked to cut costs amid 12-year crude price low
Pemex 2015 reductions 43 percent less than industry average
The new CEO installed Monday at the head of Mexico’s state-owned oil company may help smooth the way for an additional cash injection from the government to help the producer cope with a prolonged crash in crude markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations