Netanyahu Says Fences Needed to Keep Out `Beasts of Prey'By
Eliminating infiltration tunnels threat top priority: Eizenkot
Government's handling of security threats has been criticized
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, under mounting criticism of his government’s handling of security threats, promised to encircle the country in an uninterrupted strip of barriers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations