Money-Market Calm Belies Risks Seen in European Bank CreditBy
Interbank funding rates hold steady even as bank stocks fall
ECB monetary stimulus has improved stability among banks
As European banking stocks plunge and Deutsche Bank AG seeks to reassure its investors that it can afford to repay its debt, stable lending rates between banks indicate that this isn’t yet a repeat of the region’s financial crises.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations