LBMA Said to Invite LME, ICE to Propose Gold Trading PlatformBy
CME also among firms asked to bid to create hub, people say
Decision on service provider to be made in second quarter
The London Metal Exchange and Intercontinental Exchange Inc. are among companies that have been invited by the London Bullion Market Association to submit proposals to develop a precious-metals trading platform in the city, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion