Goldman Sachs Hired 3% of 313,000 Job Applicants in 2015By
Percentage hired is same as in 2014, web presentation says
Number of employees at Goldman Sachs is up 11% since 2012
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. hired 3 percent of the 313,000 people who applied for a job at the firm last year, the same percentage as in 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations