Gold Rallies in Longest Run Since 2011 as Equities, Dollar SlipBy and
Spot gold set for 8th gain in longest rally since July 2011
Goldman says U.S. interest-rate increases to halt advance
Gold for immediate delivery rebounded, heading for the longest rally in more than four years, as reeling equity markets and a declining dollar boosted demand for the metal as an alternative asset.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single