Credit Risk Soars From Japan to Australia on Global Bank AnxietyBy
CDS costs reach new highs as concern in Europe sparks selloff
Holiday closures across much of Asia reduce market liquidity
The cost of insuring corporate bonds in Japan and Australia surged amid mounting concern about the prospects for global banks and a selloff in riskier assets worldwide.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets