Commonwealth Bank Warns of Turbulence as Profit Growth SlowsBy and
CBA first of biggest Aussie lenders to report recent earnings
CEO Narev says investors have overreacted to market risks
Commonwealth Bank of Australia warned of the risks posed by global economic turbulence as the lender posted its slowest first-half profit growth since the financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks