BOE's Cunliffe Sees Case for Action If Credit Growth AcceleratesBy
Deputy Governor would want to act `sooner rather than later'
Says buy-to-let lending may also pose stability risks
Bank of England Deputy Governor Jon Cunliffe said a rapid growth in lending could increase stability risks and warrant action by the central bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion