Yen Jumps to Highest Since '14 as Recession Risk Spurs Haven BidBy and
Volatility jumps to 2 1/2-year high amid thin liquidity
Stocks, bond yields, oil fall before Yellen speaks Feb. 10
The yen strengthened to a more than one-year high Monday, extending gains after its best week since 2009, as demand for haven assets benefited from a growing unease about the resilience of global growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt