Pfizer Names New Executives to Run Units After Allergan DealBy
Geno Germano, president of innovative drugs unit, to step down
Allergan executive will lead new division housing Botox
Pfizer Inc. announced a new leadership structure for when it closes its about $160 billion deal with Allergan Plc, naming two Pfizer executives and an Allergan employee to run three different segments within the company’s two main businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards