Murray & Roberts Gains in Longest Winning Streak for Two YearsBy
Stock has advanced 22% over six days in Johannesburg
Results due Feb. 24 may be better than expected, Avior says
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd., South Africa’s second-largest construction company, gained for a sixth day in its longest winning streak in two years as some investors see value in a stock that was among the worst performers in 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks