It's Existential for Anglo American as CEO Faces His InvestorsBy , , and
CEO Cutifani addresses conference at Cape Town event
Miner's stock-market value now little more than half its debt
When Mark Cutifani took over running Anglo American Plc in April 2013, things were already going from bad to worse. Now, they’re existential.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders