Israeli Merchants Hurt as Shoppers Favor Speedy, Faraway AmazonBy
Population adopting online shopping but not from local stores
Domestic retailers now innovating richer e-commerce platforms
Israelis shopping online have an odd dilemma these days. Buy from a local retailer, but possibly incur long waits for delivery -- or get the prospect of faster shipping and lower prices but order from foreign giants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts