Gross's Investors Pull $14.8 Million From Janus Fund in JanuaryBy
Janus Global Unconstrained Bond Fund is up 0.28% this year
Investors should `stay safe and plain vanilla,' Gross said
Investors withdrew about $14.8 million in January from Bill Gross’s Janus Global Unconstrained Bond Fund, the third consecutive month of net redemptions, according to Bloomberg estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself