Ex-Putin Ally Faces Jail After Breaching London Court OrdersBy
Sergei Pugachev found guilty of submitting false evidence
Former senator fled to France in 2015, fearing for his safety
Former Russian senator Sergei Pugachev is facing jail after a British judge found him guilty of breaching a dozen court orders including failing to hand over travel documents and passwords to e-mail accounts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards