U.S. Stocks Pare Advance as Health-Care, Industrials Trim GainsBy and
S&P 500 trims drop of 1 percent on Deutsche Bank report
American crude slides below $28 a barrel amid price swings
Volatility flared on global financial markets, as U.S. stocks attempted a rebound that prevented global equities from entering a bear market. Crude oil maintained its march lower, while Treasuries held onto gains with gold amid demand for haven assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day