Dubai Stocks Lead Gulf Rally After Saudi-Venezuela Oil TalksBy and
OPEC oil ministers hold `successful' meet on market stability
Emaar Properties drives DFM General Index on unit's profit
Dubai stocks led gains across most Gulf Arab equities, spurred by an initial increase in Brent crude after oil ministers from two of the world’s biggest producers met to discuss stabilizing the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’