Argentina Bond Battle Drags on as Elliott Spurns Macri OfferBy and
Prat-Gay predicts funds will make concessions in coming days
Aurelius says offers vary widely for different creditors
The 15-year dispute between Argentina and holders of its defaulted bonds is set to drag on after the biggest holdout creditors refused to accept the government’s terms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's